We have noticed over the last couple of weeks as we have moved towards more "event" based journals (like "Sown" / "Bloomed" etc) that it is becoming harder and harder to find journal entries. We've made a couple of changes to the journal page and the home page to address this issue.
You'll now find the most commented / thumbs up'd journals over on the home page, and the first tab on the Journals page will now present the most commented entries (which you can now filter by a timeframe, like day or month or year). This should make sure that interesting journals are not buried as much as they once were, and gives everyone a few more ways of discovering new journals.
Recent journals have now been moved to their own tab on the Journals page so you can still see the most recent entries. Furthermore, there are a couple of options that have been added to this page so that all events can be filtered out (or likewise, all normal journal entries can be filtered out)
Let us know what you think of the changes!
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (28)
- MyFolia reviewed on Killer Startups!
- MyFolia has been nominated for Best Garden Site in...
- Deploying some changes - hold tight!
- More Statistical Goodness for Plants!
- New Feature: Your Planting's Happiness Rating!
- New Feature: Most "Popular" Journals
- New features coming up!
- Nominate us for a Mouse & Trowel Award!
- More (Little) Goodies For You!
- Thumbs Up!
- Plant Wiki - New Fields, Measurement Config & Gene...
- ▼ April (11)