As part of the latest round of changes, we’ve done a lot of work restructuring the variety areas of the site to make it easier to locate plantings and swappables.
- You’ll now find every variety list per plant is now fully sortable – so you can sort by popularity, days to germinate, hybrid / heirloom and more. Check out the Tomato variety list for a great example.
- Open-Pollinated has been added to the wiki, so varieties can now be marked as any combination of Hybrid, Heirloom and OP.
- Planting lists are now sortable as well – by name, gardener, happiness, date planted and location (nearest to you!)
- Swappable lists have also had a bit of sortable goodness added – name, gardener, location are all now fully sortable. You’ll also find on the Stashed page that you can send a swap request if the gardener has marked as available for swap.
- We’ve also done a bit of restructuring work to get some nice friendly URLs in place – so now you’ll see links like this: http://myfolia.com/plants/10-tomato/varieties/29-brandywine instead of the old variety links (both are compatible with the site, so if you’ve linked to a variety page out in the interweb it will still work fine)
Hope you like the changes!