This week, we've just rolled out an improvement to planting sources - now you can document exactly where your planting came from. We've added some nice touches (that we'll let you all discover for yourselves) to this to make it much more fun and added some nice little icon magic as well.
While we were at it, we also have revamped the Seed Stash and Planting lists so they are much easier to read and added some long overdue sorting to the lists. Over on your garden pages we have also made your planting lists a whole lot prettier and included day counters - so you can now see at a glance how many days old your Zucchini is (makes planning birthdays so much easier)!
- ► 2010 (24)
- ► 2009 (28)
- New Garden Location Maps
- Your blog screenshot is now on your profile page!
- Talking about the weather!
- Update in progress!
- Task / To-Do Lists Are Go!
- New Planting Source Options & New Look Plant Lists...
- Latest Activity Tweaks
- MyFolia now has Zones - come and see what's growin...
- The first official MyFolia blog widget is here!
- ▼ February (9)